Wednesday, June 17, 2009

“as if you had consumed an orb”…

Those are the words of every WoW player's favorite marine biologist, and they will change the lives of resto shaman everywhere.

Along with the Nethaera’s news about totem changes, GC released some comments on resto shaman changes headed our way in the next major content patch. One of them revolves around the IWS, and they are alleviating the concern that I expressed in an earlier post about the proc. It will no longer use your water shield orbs, and instead will only proc and act “as if you had consumed the orb.”

No more wasting time with reapplying your water shield, and as long as you don’t burn those charges with incoming damage, you won’t have to worry about keeping it up anymore!

Maybe it’s time to level the shaman to 80, but I have recently fallen in love with DK tanking and have been actively working on my night elf DK to serve as the Arnold Schwarzenegger twin to my Danny Devito paladin.

-Rhab

1 comment:

  1. I never specced into IWS because I am a bad player. I watch everyone elses buffs, but when I had IWS I would only have WS on for the first half of the run as I would proc IWS and us all my orbs and then spend the other half the run low on mana.

    Now I can get all that mana-ey goodness from IWS procs!

    ReplyDelete