Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Serious Talk about Faction Changing

So after some serious thought, I have decided that faction changing sounds absolutely amazing. I do get the picture of the Sneetches in my head, but I have been playing the same toons for about 2 years now, and the only reason I rolled a gnome lock over a troll mage was the intel bonus and the free mount.

I love the trolls, and have always thought they had the most kick ass mounts. After that decision, the choices seemed obvious since I had a high level toon that could bankroll all of the alts. Once you have more than one 80 (70 at the time) it becomes increasingly more difficult to roll a Hordie, since you have to start with nothing.

The choices would be easy if I did faction transfers…

Gnome Lock -> Undead
NE Druid ->Tauren
NE DK -> Tauren
Draenei Shaman -> Orc
Dorf Hunter ->Troll
Gnome Mage -> Troll
Draenei Priest -> Undead
NE Rogue ->Orc

And the one that would break my heart…

Dorf Pally -> BE

As you can tell from all of my toons, there is a race missing from my Alliance toons. Humans…I can’t stand them. I hated them before Variann returned and now have an even greater disdain for them than I did previously.

The only problem is that the race I hate more than the humans is the Blood Elves. The crack addicts of Azeroth who stole the power of the light and twisted it to learn to harness the powers of a paladin.

If the time ever came and I was faced with seriously considering changing factions, I really think that the BE I would have to make the paladin would break my heart. She would be the reason I couldn’t change factions. The thought of taking my dorf and turning her into some bulimic whore willing to slob a knob in Undercity for a taste of arcane goodness is just too much to bear.

If only there was an alternative for my little fat girl that tanks.

-Rhab

No comments:

Post a Comment